Dharma Wheel Gemstone Chakra Pendant, Sterling Silver
BC-P13Regular price $24.00
The dharma wheel is a widely known symbol in Buddhism, representing the fundamental teachings of the Buddha. The eight spokes signify the Eightfold Path while the wheel’s center refers to the inner discipline required to free ourselves from the cycle of birth and rebirth. This pendant’s center is embellished with a shimmering moonstone.
Adding to this piece’s beautiful symbolism are the colorful gemstones, which correspond to the seven chakras of the body. Gemstones are listed below.
- Amethyst: Crown Chakra (Wisdom)
- Lapis: Third Eye Chakra (Eyes, Perception)
- Turquoise: Throat Chakra (Speech, Truth)
- Peridot: Heart Chakra (Compassion)
- Citrine: Solar Plexus Chakra (Strength)
- Carnelian: Sacral Chakra (Creativity)
- Garnet: Root Chakra (Courage)
- Dharma Wheel Chakra Pendant
- Made of sterling silver with moonstone
- Pendant measures 1 3/8” across
- Made in India
- Sold as a pendant
This item was made from natural materials and may feature slight variations in color, finish and appearance.