Sandalwood Mala with Lapis Counters
TAI-ML-1SWDRegular price $18.00
This handsome mala for meditation and counting is made of 108 sandalwood beads, one guru bead, and three counter beads of lapis lazuli. Counters, also known as spacers, are beads that help you keep track as you move through your mala. Sandalwood has a subtle but naturally spicy scent, adding a rich sensory layer to your practice. Beads are each about 7-8 mm.
- Beaded mala with lapis counters
- 108 beads with guru bead and three counter beads
- Made of sandalwood beads and lapis lazuli beads
- Beads are each about 7- 8 mm
- For meditation use only, not recommended as a jewelry item
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristic of this craft.